Thursday, February 20, 2014

Solution to Droplet unable to communicate with photoshop in 64 Bit.

The Photoshop CS5 12.0.4 64 bits... is still experiencing problems with droplets... it says "Droplet unable to pass along with Photoshop" when working in Advance Automation.I explored in web more than a week and there is no answer. Suddenly It strikes my brain because the path of the photoshop may not added when installing by default of Adobe package installation, Since I have experience with Java work earlier. Later I added the path in systems, its works PERFECT.

Solution:

  • Right click on My Computer icon and select properties.
  • Move to Advanced System Settings
  • Click the button labeled Environment Variables.
  • Add 'User variable' by clicking the 'New' Button.
  • Put up the 'Variable name' as 'Path'
  • Put up  the 'Variable value' as ';C:\Program Files\Adobe\;'


Note: It's better safe to the add the semicolon before and after the adobe location.


No comments:

Adobe News